Shows and Exhibitions (*Award)
- Cape Cod Museum of Art, "For the Love of Color" Signature member show of the Pastel Painters Society of Cape Cod, April 2017
- Butternut Gallery, Exploring Our Regional Sense of Place, May - June, 2017
- Catharine Lorillard Wolfe Art Club, 120th Annual Open Exhibition at the National Arts Club, NYC, December 2016
- American Artists Professional League 88th Grand National Exhibit, Salmagundi Club NYC, November 2016
- Pastel Painters Society of Cape Cod, For Pastels Only on Cape Cod 2016 , June 2016
- Pastel Society of New Jersey Signature Member Show, June 2016
- Butternut Gallery, Exploring our Regional Sense of Place, May 2016
- Work selected to participate in the Butler Museum of American Art in Youngstown, Ohio until March 2016
- * Connecticut Pastel Society Membership Exhibition 2015, Recipient of the CPS Award.
- * Pastel Painters Society of Cape Cod, For Pastels Only on Cape Cod 2015, Recipient of the Great American Artworks Award, June 2015.
- *Juried into the 2015 Pastel Society of America 43rd Annual Exhibition: Enduring Brilliance! Received the Salmagundi Club Award.
- Two person show, Near and Far, ArtWorks Gallery, Scranton, September 2015
- Works on Paper, 6 artists, Windsor Whipworks Gallery, NY, October 2015
- The Northeastern Biennial, Scranton, PA., October 2015
- Invitational Exhibit "Focus-Exploring our Regional Sense of Place" at the Butternut Gallery in Montrose, PA May 16 to June 8, 2014
- * Pastel Painters Society of Cape Cod, For Pastels Only on Cape Cod 2014, at the Cultural Center of Cape Cod. Recipient of the Ampersand Art Supply Award
- * Connecticut Pastel Society, 2014 Renaissance in Pastel Annual National Exhibition at the Slater Memorial Museum in Norwich, Ct. Recipient of the Pastel Society of the West Coast Award.
- Juried into the Pastel Society of America's 41st Annual Exhibition; Enduring Brilliance, NYC September 3 - 28, 2013
- * Butternut Gallery, Focus: Exploring Our Regional Sense of Place, Montrose, Pa, May 18 - 26, 2013. Recipient of the "Graphics Award"
- The Northeastern Biennial 2013, October 19 - November 13, 2013
- Pastel Society of New Jersey, Focus on Pastel 8th annual juried exhibition, November 3 - 30, 2013
- AFA Gallery member show, Scranton, PA, December 2013
- Windsor Whip Works Art Center, National Juried Small Works Art Show, Windsor, NY, December 3rd, - January 14, 2012
- American Heartland - Watercolor and Pastel Landscapes and Townscapes, January 6 to April 30, 2012 Blue Heron Gallery, Wyalusing, PA and the Laura Craig Gallery from May 4 - 31, 2012.
- Butternut Gallery, Focus; Exploring Our Regional Sense of Place, Montrose, PA, May 19 - June 2, 2012
- Pastel Society of New Jersey - Focus on Pastel 7th Annual Juried Exhibition, November 11 - December 1, 2012
- AFA Gallery juried member show, Scranton, PA, December 6 - 28, 2012
- ArtWorks Gallery & Studio, Diverse-City, Scranton, Pa., May 2011
- AFA Gallery juried member show, Scranton, PA, July 1-30, 2011
- Solo show of work at The Alley Coffee House in Scranton, PA, October - November 2011
- Pastel Society of New Jersey, Focus on Pastels - 6th Annual Juried Exhibition, Cranes Mill, NJ, October 30, 2011 - December 2, 2011
- AFA Gallery Juried Member show, Scranton, PA, December 1 - 29, 2011
- AFA Gallery juried member show, Scranton, PA, February 2010
- Blue Heron Gallery, Bright Earth-Focus on the Landscape, Wyalusing, PA, August 27 - November 27, 2010 (Catalogue)
- AFA Gallery juried member show, Scranton, PA, February 2 - 28, 2009
- NE Photography Club juried show, March 26 - April 23, 2009
- Butternut Gallery, Focus-Exploring our regional sense of place, Montrose, PA, May 15 - 31, 2009
- Blue Heron Gallery, In the Light of Italy, Wyalusing, PA, August 20 - Nov 24, 2009 (Catalogue)
- Keystone College Alumni Art 09, Linder Gallery, LaPlume, PA, Oct 16 - Nov 24, 2009
- AFA Gallery fall member show, Scranton, PA, September 3 - 26, 2009
- The Abington Suburban, January 10, 2013, Featured Artist article and image.
- The Abington Journal, January 9, 2013, Article and images as Featured Art-walk Artist
- 2013, Workshop with Stan Sperlak, PSA, Crow Creek Studio, Goshen, NJ
- 2012, Workshop with Alain Picard, PSA, National Arts Club, NYC
- 2011, Workshop with Claudia Seymour, PSA, National Arts Club, NYC
- 2009, Graduate of the New York Institute of Photography
- 1986, Bachelor of Science in Art Education, Kutztown University, Kutztown, PA
- 1984, Associate Fine Art, Keystone College, LaPlume, PA
- Works held in private collections in Pennsylvania, New York, and New Jersey
- 2011 - Present, House and Business Portraits in private collections in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- 2015 Commissioned work of Scranton Canoe Club
- 2016 Commissioned work of Glen Oak Country Club